I periodically create "graphic blog posts," related to the use of technology in education, math, or education in general.

03 February 2011

My Twitterish EduCon Take Away

I attended EduCon 2.3 last weekend at the Science Leadership Academy in Philadelphia. It was an excellent experience. Hundreds of motivated, interesting, forward-thinking educators discussion ideas in education. This edition of my periodic cartoon posts consists of a quote or thought from each session I attended. Kind of like Tweets, but in a cartoon format. Hope you like it. Feel free to comment.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool way to share your experience, Jeff! And this totally makes me want to play with bitstrips, too! I've also added your post to the archive at http://bit.ly/educon23archive. (If you have a Twitter handle and I just missed it, the archive is editable by anyone.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley - I am glad you like it; I have a lot of fun doing these strips. I hope you had a chance to explore my others on the blog.

    I went into the archive and put my twitter handle (@branzburg)

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo

work with schools and organizations to optimize the use of technology to support education. Work with both Teaching Matters in NYC, and the National Urban Alliance for Effective Education.